Portal of "Dieu* de Briefcase"
* The French word 'Dieu' means 'God'. Used here solely for the sake of its resemblance to Cantonese.
Dieu de Briefcase / God of Suitcase
PAUL HO's unHOLY QUOTATIONs (All in English because SPC is an EMI school)
- Open the door and see the mountain (翻譯: 開門見山)
- There is a Chinese saying ... (翻譯: 俗語有話...)
- Don't put your hands under your desk. People might think you are playing some toys.
- (When men put hands in your pocket) They are playing lucky draw.
- Detention Club: Lifetime membership
- Fishing Club
- Mr. Tso, a poet who can make a poem in seven steps (翻譯: 七步成詩)
- ICAC might stand for "I Can Accept Cash" (When he taught EPA)
- The term "tertiary industry" (三級工業) might have a better Chinese translation...
- ICAC might stand for "Ice-Cream And Coca-cola"
- ICAC might meant "I Can Accept Cheques" (I quoted his "I can accept cash" in his Econ class, so he changed)
- Good Family Education
- If someone is not happy with you, they'll say hello to your family.
- If you use credit card in King Fu, they might say hello to your family.
- People don't cry until they see the coffin (翻譯: 唔見棺材, 唔流眼淚)
- [From hkgolden.com discussion] Lots of St Pauls boys go to HKU............................for lunch
- [From hkgolden.com discussion] Kill the monkey to warn the chicken
- ...Your entry goes here (please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org).
編者的話: 神雖然係懶，但佢o個種老狐狸智慧(Wally as in Dilbert comics)o係一般學校裡面唔會學到。教得唔好唔緊要(o係聖Paul度讀都予o左至少一半係咁，自己執生係一門必修課)，最緊要係佢唔煩唔管小事。 神口賤(尤其係sarcasm)功力超深，我o係佢身上學到唔少。如果你能豁開要佢教econ嘅期望，俾佢教都幾頂癮。
總而言之，係聖Paul都咪話容易，好多時都要睇天份。好似Ms Wai呢遲到早退，反而係有料之人。佢火爆脾氣反而教曉我有時對人好口好多時會幫你逢凶化吉。仲有我F.1俾飛饑張教Maths大考38分，F.2俾Ms Wai教Maths大考全級第二，你話呢。
ADVANCES IN HK047 (港產/煙鏟/家剷 伶舍) BRIEFCASE TECHNOLOGY
In ho(r)nor of Paul Ho's proactive contribution to the widespread of technological advances in modern hi-tech briefcases, this section is dedicated to weird briefcases.